You can sign in Gmail account by using the web browser or by using mobile application. In this article, we will provide you the detailed guidelines regarding all the problems that you may face while logging in Gmail account. Follow these simple steps and enjoy multiple Google products like YouTube, Google docs, Google photos, Google Drive, Hangouts and many more. Apart from this Gmail is also required to access Android phones and Google chrome book. So let’s get started.
Gmail Account sign in from a web browser
- Type Gmail.com in the address bar of any internet browser you prefer and press enter. Or go to Gmail.com login page directly.
- Now enter the Gmail ID with which you want to log in and then click on “Next”. You can also use the phone number that you have provided while opening Gmail account.
In case a Gmail account already exists in the username panel then click on the downward facing arrow just to the right of the existing username and then click on use another account.
- Enter the password associated with the Gmail account you have entered. Passwords are case sensitive so make sure that Caps lock on your Keypad in turned off before you enter the password. Once done, click Next.
- Now your Gmail account login process is complete. Enjoy your Google mail experience.
Until some years back you were not allowed to use multiple Gmail accounts simultaneously. The only way to do that was to use a separate browser or to use incognito or private mode. But now, Google has made it possible to log Gmail in multiple accounts at a time using the same browser. All you have to do is click on the profile image at the top right corner of the page and then click on Add account. After that enter the credentials of another account. To switch account, you click on the profile picture and select the account you want to change.
Gmail account sign in from Gmail mobile app
- Open menu and tap on Gmail application. If you don’t have Gmail application on your mobile then you can download it from Play Store/Apple Store.
- Once you open application, tap on Sign In.
- Tap Add account to your mobile.
- You will now see the list of popular email service providers, from among them tap on Gmail.
- Enter the Gmail ID that you want to sign in. Tap Next.
- Enter the password associated with your Gmail email.
- You need to allow Gmail to send notifications. If you don’t allow it, you may miss an important mail notification so we recommend choosing to allow.
- You will be back to account list; please tap on ‘Done’ to go to your Gmail mobile inbox.
- Now, you can compose an email to friends, family or colleagues by tapping the pen sign at the right bottom of your Gmail inbox.
You can also Sign in to multiple accounts using Gmail application of your mobile. Just follow the steps listed above.