If you already have an Apple ID, you do not need a separate iCloud account to sign into your Apple devices and iTunes. Please refer to iCloud Set Up to create brand new Apple ID. After reading this article, you will be able to create a new @iCloud email account yourself.
It takes a few minutes to get a free iCloud email account and the process is simple and easy to understand. You should note that you must have iDevices like iOS and iMac to create an iCloud email. Apple does not support PCs and Android devices to create an iCloud email.
Create iCloud Email
iCloud Sign Up (Just in case you don’t have previous Apple ID or if you want to create new Apple ID)
- Open Setting in your iDevices (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch)
- On top, tap on ‘Sign in to your iPhone’
- On next step, you will have the option to create a new account if you don’t have one. Tap on ‘Don’t have an Apple ID or forgot it’
- Now select ‘Create Apple ID’
- Enter your Date of Birth and tap on Next
- Enter your First and Last Name and tap on Next
- Now you need to choose ‘Get a free iCloud email address’
- Choose your iCloud email wisely as you will not be able to change it later. When you are done, tap on Next.
- A pop-up message will appear to confirm on creating an iCloud email. Tap on Continue.
- Now choose your password for your iCloud email. Tap on Next.
- Choose your number as this number will be used to verify your identity in case you forget your password.
- Agree with terms and condition of iCloud account. It will take some moment to set up your iCloud account.
- You need to provide a 6 digit passcode to unlock your device.
- Congratulations! you successfully signed up for iCloud.
If you have any queries or problems regarding iCloud sign up, please let us know in the comments.