Sign up for a free Zoho mail account to get 5 GB of email storage with a paid expandable option. It is an ad-free email platform which can be accessed through POP and IMAP.
Create Free Zoho Mail Account using web-browser?
- Visit zoho.com from any web browser you prefer.
- Click on Mail icon at the bottom of the page under featured heading.
- Now click on “Personal E-mail” under the heading “Get Started with ad-free email”.
- Insert all the required credentials
- Create a new email address for Zoho.
- Make a password for your Zoho mail. The password should be at least eight characters long.
- Enter your First name and last name.
- Input your mobile number but before that don’t forget to select your country code from the drop-down list.
- Re-enter the mobile number to confirm
- Click on Sign up for free.
- Insert the verification code you receive on the phone and then click on “Verify my mobile”. If the verification code is not received or not accepted, click on “Resend code”.
- It will take a while to load the email and finally you will be able to start using Zoho mail to send and receive emails.
Create a Zoho Mail Account using Mobile Application?
You can also register for Zoho mail using its phone app.
- Open Zoho Mail app from the phone menu. Don’t have application for Zoho mail? Get it for free from Play Store for Android user and from Apple Store for iPhone user.
- At the bottom of the screen tap on “Sign-up”.
- Enter your full name.
- Type username that you want to keep as your email id. But keep in mind that username should be unique i.e. it should not have been taken by anyone else as a username of Zoho account.
- Create a new password for the account.
- Enter your mobile number and confirm it.
- After inserting all the information tap on “Sign up”.
- Verify your mobile number by typing the code received in the mobile number you have provided.
Now your new Zoho mail account is ready to use.