LinkedIn login is possible via laptop/desktop to access the web version of LinkedIn. You can also sign in with the LinkedIn mobile app available for both Android and iOS devices.
Sign in to your LinkedIn account, and start building a professional connection, make a collaboration for discussion, share achievements and professional ability to showcase your skills and knowledge. So that others can connect with you if they need your help or service based on your mentioned qualification.
To access LinkedIn account, you need your email and password associated with your account. For login using the mobile app, you can use your Gmail account to sign in if you have used this feature during sign up. If you don’t have an account yet, create a LinkedIn new account for free.
LinkedIn login using web-browser
- Go to LinkedIn homepage from any web-browser.
- Fill out your email and password in the respective field and click ‘Sign in.’
It’s that simple. Now you are logged in with the LinkedIn account.
LinkedIn account login using the mobile app
- Download and install the LinkedIn mobile app available on both Android and iOS platform if you haven’t yet.
- Open the app from your mobile menu.
- Tap on Sign in on the bottom of the page.
- Enter your email ID and password for the LinkedIn
- Touch ‘Sign in’ button and you will access your account.
After successful login, you can start sharing and discovering new ideas and thoughts, establishing connections and collaboration on the social networking site designed for professional and career-focused users.