What is Vimeo?
Vimeo is a video-sharing site that enables individuals to see, upload and share videos in high quality.
The vast majority know that YouTube is the primary video sharing platform on the web today, yet that doesn’t mean that it has everything for audience and content makers. Many individuals lean toward Vimeo, which is another popular video sharing platform.
Vimeo’s free services enable individuals to utilize various free tools for optimizing their videos and also act as a trial version of a paid account. It offers their users a video school to enhance their own particular video creation and for monetary profit.
Individuals can pick between its free services and different package of paid services. Paid services aimed for helping various organizations and individuals control how their videos show up on the Internet.
Essential features are free for all, and you don’t need to spend a single penny to open a new account. For professionals who require advanced functions and the ability to have control over their shared content. Vimeo offers additional service per some payment. So individuals or organizations can choose the packages according to their need and budget.
Free: You can create a new Vimeo account for free. But it comes with very limited features and the threshold at only 500 MB of storage of videos every week for uploading.
And for the beginner we always recommend to try free account before upgrading to paid package, you can simply upgrade your account whenever you are ready for the advance.
Vimeo Plus: It is an introductory paid package for the users who find 500 MB of storage space is not sufficient. It gets access to a few additional features to enhance your videos. Vimeo plus package cost $7/month which you need to pay annually costing you a total of $84. You will get 5GB of upload limit and a total of 250 GB yearly. You will also get unlimited bandwidth for Vimeo player which is limited for free users.
Vimeo Pro: It is for professionals or experts. Vimeo Pro cost $20/month and a total of $250 annually. This package offers most quality picture for the videos you upload. You likewise get 20GB of capacity for every week(1TB annually), no transfer speed limits, Pro insights and much more tools to improvise your video content.
Vimeo Business: This package is for Team or Organizations rather than individuals. This option is suitable for those you need to upload a higher quality video for marketing and branding. Vimeo Business cost $50/months and a total of $599 annually. You will get 5 TB of videos upload without a weekly limit. Likewise, you will get many powerful tools to enhance your videos and also for collaboration and marketing.
Vimeo Premium: This is the ultimate package, especially for a Team or Organization having advanced video needs. This option cost $75/month and $900 annually. Upgrading your account to premium will get unlimited live streaming feature and customizable Vimeo player. Likewise, you get 7TB of video uploads without any weekly limits.
How to create a Vimeo account?
If you want a professional looking video hosting platform where you don’t usually see weird or useless videos, then you need to create an account on Vimeo.
Start flourishing your business by creating high-quality video and sharing it through Vimeo. You can register a new Vimeo account for free and easily by following the steps below.
- Go to the official website at vimeo.com. At the left top corner of the screen at the side of Vimeo brand logo, click on Join to open Vimeo Sign Up box.
- You can create Vimeo in 3 ways, i.e., you can use your existing email address, Facebook account or Google account for Vimeo Sign Up.
- To create a Vimeo account using your email, Enter your Full Name, your existing Email address and Password for your new Vimeo account. To create a Vimeo account using Facebook or Google account just hit on the Join With Facebook or Join With Google.
- Now choose your preferred plan on Vimeo.
Hence, Vimeo sign-up process is complete. Now you can upload and share your videos with the world.
The login process is simple and takes less than a minute to sign in. Follow these guidelines to access your account.
- Starting the process, head to Vimeo.com
- At the top left corner, click on Log in.
- In the Vimeo login page, enter registered email and password and click Log in with email.
- There are a couple of other methods to sign in. You can log in with different social media accounts. Select Log in with Facebook or Log in with Google as per your desire.