Create a WhatsApp account today to communicate with your friends, and to connect with different groups. Register a new account and access all features of WhatsApp.
What is WhatsApp?
WhatsApp is a popular messaging app similar to the text messaging system of our mobile device. WhatsApp is a free to download and use messaging app that lets users exchange text messages, pictures, videos and much more stuff over the internet.
Since WhatsApp use mobile Internet to exchange the messages between users, you won’t spend massive phone bill for text messaging as it is much cheaper than cellular cost.
It is an end-to-end encrypted messaging app which means that only the sender and receiver can see the messages shared making it secure and safe for communication. Even WhatsApp cannot access the messages sent and received by users.
You can use WhatsApp on various devices on different platforms. You can log in to Whatsapp from web-browser or download WhatsApp for mobile. Get it from Play Store in Android, AppStore in iOS and Windows store in windows mobile.
Why sign up for WhatsApp?
WhatsApp is much more than simple messaging apps with these distinctive features:
WhatsApp Web: Access your WhatsApp messenger directly from your PC or Mac using web messenger. Send and receive messages from your contact instantly when you don’t have access to your mobile phone.
Group Chat: If you are doing a combined project or planning party with the families, WhatsApp messenger can help you create and exchange messages in a group so that it reaches all the concerned members.
No Username: Why do you need to remember all those usernames when you can directly integrate your WhatsApp messenger with your Contacts on your mobile phone. It works with your mobile number similar to the SMS of your phone.
Connect Quickly: WhatsApp filters your contact by weeding out the contacts on your mobile phone who doesn’t have WhatsApp account. Hence you won’t waste your time searching for your contacts have WhatsApp account.
Instant notification: WhatsApp is always logged in on your mobile phone. Hence you can get instant notification on you mobile phone and never miss your incoming messages
Location sharing: Users are now able to share their location instantly attached to their messages. You can also let your friends and families track your location after you share.
How to create WhatsApp account?
Create a new WhatsApp account using its app on your mobile device available on both iOS and Android store. WhatsApp is also available on other mobile platforms such as Fire phone and Windows phone. Go through these easy and quick steps to set up your WhatsApp account on your mobile phone for free.
- Download and install WhatsApp on your mobile from the respective store such as AppStore in iOS and Play Store in Android.
- Open the WhatsApp on your mobile. Tap AGREE AND CONTINUE to get started.
- Allow WhatsApp to access your Contacts, photos, media, and files so that it can easily sync your friends and family to the WhatsApp contact list. It needs files access to share media files. Tap Continue after giving permission.
- Now choose your country to add country code and enter your valid mobile number and tap Next. WhatsApp will send you a text message with security code and also the link to verify your account.
- You can allow WhatsApp to view your mobile inbox so that it can verify your number without entering the code manually. In case you don’t want to enable WhatsApp to view your message, manually enter the code you received or go to the link received in the same message to verify your account.
- Fill the necessary profile info. Enter the display name you want which may content emojis. The display name can be the real name, nickname or anything else. But it’s recommended to use the real name, so it’s helpful for others to identify you easily.
- Tap on the camera icon to upload a profile picture. Finally, tap Next to complete WhatsApp sign-up process.