Do you need to log in to the Rediffmail account? Here is the simple sign in process
Rediffmail login from a web browser
- Visit the Rediffmail homepage from the browser of your choice.
- Once the page loads up, click on the Sign in option at the top right corner of the page.
- Enter the Rediff username
- Now input the password associated with the username you just entered. While typing the password keep in mind that passwords are case sensitive and entering wrong password multiple times may cause the blockage of your account.
- If you want your device to remember you so that you don’t have to enter your username and password every time you log in rediff.com then check (click on small box) “Keep me signed in”. After that, click on “Go”.
You are now all set to use Rediffmail to send and receive emails using this platform. If you are using public device or device of any other person don’t forget to log out the account while you are done using the account.
Rediffmail login from mobile app
- Go to the menu of your mobile and open Rediffmail app.
- Insert the username of the account that you want to sign in with.
- Type password associated with the account just entered.
- Tap on “Sign in” and will be logged in to Rediffmail account in the application on your mobile.
You will be remembered by the application i.e. you don’t have to enter username and password next time onwards. If you want to Sign out of the account tap on the menu icon (three horizontal line arranged in a row) and from the list of option that slides out tap on Sign out.