Have you blocked someone on your Instagram account and now you’ve changed your mind? Then you are in the right place. We will guide you to the quickest possible way to unblock someone on Instagram account.
Unblock process takes less then a minute. After unblocking the account, you will again be able to connect with them, access their profile and communicate with them.
How to unblock someone on Instagram from mobile?
Follow this process using the Instagram app to remove someone from the blocked list of your Instagram. You can also use Instagram for Windows to unblock a contact on Instagram.
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile and login to your Instagram account if you haven’t.
- Search the account you want to unblock.
- Once you open their profile, tap ‘Unblock’.
- A pop-up window will appear, unblock the account? Select Unblock.
You want to unblock someone on Instagram but don’t know their username,
- Open the Instagram app and tap on your profile picture icon on the bottom right corner.
- Tap on the menu icon ≡ on the top right corner.
- Select the Settings from the new sidebar menu.
- Go to ‘Privacy and security’ and tap ‘Blocked accounts’.
- Tap on the account you want to unblock. When that profile opens, tap unblock.
How to unblock someone on Instagram from desktop using web-browser?
- Log in to Instagram with your account.
- Click on the search box at the top of the page.
- After you get into their profile, click on Unblock button.
- Confirm your unblock to successfully unblock someone on Instagram using web-browsers.